INTERNAL RULES OF THE LOOP HOTEL
These rules of internal procedure are established by UAB “Loop Holding”, hotel “Loop” located on Darius ir Girėno st. 21, Vilnius, service provision procedure and conditions.
- Hotel “Loop” is a place of rest that provides accommodation, meals, organizes conferences, celebrations and other events.
- A hotel guest is every person who is accommodated in the Loop hotel and registered according to the hotel’s internal rules.
- These rules of internal procedure determine the duties and rights of hotel guests when they are using hotel services and guest service procedures.
- These rules are mandatory for all guests of the hotel: the guest undertakes to follow them unconditionally and to ensure that they are followed by persons who come together.
- The person registered at the hotel is responsible for the consequences of not knowing or not following these rules.
- The prices of the services provided by the hotel (including VAT) and the payment procedure and conditions are stipulated in the “Hotel service provision agreement”, individual agreements and offers, the hotel’s website and other official advertising and informational materials of the hotel.
- The hotel staff has the right not to admit people, whose behavior are inappropriate, contrary to public order and other norms of behavior accepted in society.
- Hotel services are not provided to people, who do not agree to abide by hotel rules.
- The hotel administration has the right to remove from the territory guests, who repeatedly violate the hotel’s rules after the first warning.
- To ensure security, the common rooms and spaces of the hotel are monitored by video cameras.
- The hotel guest must compensate for the damage caused to the property of the hotel and to the third parties in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
- It is forbidden to leave small children unattended in hotel rooms and common areas.
- Each arriving guest must present a valid ID.
- Upon arrival, the guest has to fill the guest card with valid guest information.
- Arrival time is from 2:00 p.m., departure time is until 12:00 p.m.
- The guest must pay the bill on the day of arrival if payment has not been made prior to the guest’s arrival according to the advance bill. The provided services (except for accommodation) can be paid immediately after their provision or the amount due can be added to the room bill.
- The accommodation fee is paid according to the prices set in the price list of that period (EUR), i.e. according to the cooperation agreement or the current daily price. The hotel reserves the right to change service prices at its own discretion.
- At the guest’s request, a late check-out (extended stay until 6 p.m.) can be granted, subject to availability, for an additional fee. The price list is given below.
- Economy class Single room – 30 € / 48 €
- Standard Double/Twin – 40 € / 64 €
- Double/Twin LOFT – 45 € / 72 €
- Deluxe Double room – 55 € / 88 €
- Business Double room – 75 € / 100 €
- Superior Double room – 90 € / 120 €
- Two-Bedroom Apartment – 150 € / 240 €
- A cancellation/no-show fee applies in case of reservation cancellation, reservation shortening and guest no-show.
- Guests staying for less than 24 hours do need to pay the full day price regardless of the check-in time.
- The guest staying in the hotel must pay the Vilnius city tax – 1 EUR/day per person (from the age of 18 age) (there are exceptions).
- Only people, who are registered at the hotel reception, can stay in the rooms. Guests must pay for all people who are actually occupying the room. A surcharge applies for additional people.
- Guests staying in the room(s) after 10:00 PM must check in at the Loop Hotel with ID and pay for their stay or leave the hotel.
- The person who has reserved the room(s) is responsible for the behavior of all people living in the room and compliance with these rules.
- A guest who has experienced property and/or non-property damage must immediately report it to the hotel reception, indicating the place and circumstances of the incident. If the guest does not comply with this condition, subsequent complaints will not be processed.
- Upon check-out, the guest must return the hotel inventory to the staff. In case of damage or loss, the guest must compensate the value of the inventory. If other guests cannot be accommodated in this room because of damage, the guest have to pay all price of the room during the damage removal period.
- If the guest does not check-out by the agreed departure time and there is no opportunity to contact him, or when the guest maliciously does not pay for the services provided and does not departure from the room at the request of the administration – the administration reserves the right to move the items from the room to other protected places in the hotel.
- The hotel is not responsible for items left in the guest’s room. Guests can leave their valuables and money in the room safes or in the common safe at the hotel reception.
- Hotel guests must inform the hotel administration about observed technical failures or service quality, otherwise, the hotel is released from responsibility.
- The administration has the right to enter guest rooms to ensure security. If necessary, call an ambulance.
- The hotel reception is open 24/7.
- The hotel administrator is prohibited from providing any information about guests to third parties without the guest’s agreement.
- From 22:00 hours to 06:00 hours, the hotel has quiet time. It can be changed by the decision of the hotel administration. It is not allowed to make noise or otherwise disturb the peace of hotel guests during quiet time.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in hotel rooms and common areas. Administrative fee for smoking in rooms and public spaces – 1500 EUR/person.
- It is forbidden to keep bicycles and scooters in the hotel rooms.
- Hotel rooms are cleaned daily from 07:00 to 18:00.
- Hotel bed linen is changed every three days, for guests staying longer than 30 calendar days – once a week, towels and robes are changed at the guest’s request.
- It is forbidden to move the furniture (without the approval of the administration).
- Guests with pets are welcome (additional charge 15€/day)
- Items lost by guests and found by employees or other guests are handed over to room service. The hotel undertakes to keep the found (left) belongings of the guests for 30 days from the day of the guest’s departure. Hygiene products, underwear and other similar items are not stored and disposed of after the guest departure. By the written request from the guest, items belonging to the guest stored in the hotel may be sent to him by the mail or otherwise transferred, if the guest agrees to pay the costs for sending the item(s).
- The hotel is not responsible for guests’ personal belongings left on the hotel territory.
The hotel staff is not responsible for the children left unattended.
CHILDRENS AND ADDITIONAL PEOPLE
- Child – a person under 18 years of age.
- Children can use the services only together with adults who supervise them, who are responsible for the safety of minors and compliance with these rules.
- Additional places in the hotel rooms are charged – 15€ per additional person.
- Hotel parking are being filmed by the video cameras. Parking is not protected. The hotel is not responsible for cars and items left in them.
- The parking places on the hotel territory are being charged. The daily parking fee is 10 euros.
RULES FOR GYM USAGE
- Before starting any activity, it is recommended to check the general state of the health;
- Use exercise equipment only for its intended purpose;
- Be careful when getting on and off the training equipment;
- When using exercise equipment, do not wear loose or sagging clothes and shoes;
- Protect yourself and your belongings from moving parts of the equipment;
- If you notice a failure of the fitness equipment, inform the hotel reception;
It is forbidden for children to use the trainers. Teenagers and the disabled can only use the exercise equipment under the supervision of adults or a qualified trainer.
- Breakfast in the hotel restaurant is served every morning from 07:00 to 10:00. (weekends 08:00 – 11:00)
- Breakfast is included in the room price (there are exceptions).
- Depending on seasonality or unforeseen circumstances, the hotel reserves the right to change the restaurant’s opening hours.
- Guests with pets are not allowed inside the restaurant.
- Upon departure before 07:00 a.m., a breakfast boxes are provided upon the guest’s request. The guest must inform the hotel reception of the early departure by 17:00 the day before.
- It is forbidden for hotel guests to take away food during breakfast.
The hotel guest must compensate for the damage caused to the hotel property. We ask hotel guests to be responsible with hotel inventory. If due to damage caused by a hotel guest, other guests cannot be accommodated – the full price of the room is paid by the guest during the damage removal period. Please find a hotel equipment pricelist below:
|DAMAGED EQUIPMENT||PRICE, EUR|
|Room key card||5.00 €|
|Curtains||200.00 – 400.00 € *|
|Night curtains||300.00 – 500.00 € *|
|Bed mattress DBL||350.00 – 400.00 € *|
|Bed mattress DBL (thin)||50.00 – 100.00 € *|
|Bed mattress SNGL||300.00 – 350.00 € *|
|Bed mattress SNGL (thin)||30.00 – 70.00 € *|
|Blanket DBL||60.00 €|
|Blanket SNGL||30.00 €|
|Bath towel||10.00 €|
|Hand towel||8.00 €|
|Foot towel||8.00 €|
|TV||400.00 – 1000.00 € *|
|Coffee machine||150.00 €|
|Chair||100.00 – 250.00 € *|
|Clothes hanger||3.00 €|
|Mirror in the room||150.00 €|
|Mirror in the bath||200.00 €|
|Bathroom glass wall||300.00 €|
|Carpet||20.00 – 300.00 € *|
|Sofa||1000.00 4000.00 € *|
|Room window||100.00 – 1500.00 € *|
|Room balcony glass||100.00 – 1500.00 € *|
|Picture||150.00 – 550.00 € *|
|Table||300.00 – 400.00 € *|
*The amount of compensation depends on the level of inventory damage and is calculated individually.
STATEMENTS AND REQUESTS
- The Loop hotel administration is always waiting for guest’s requests and suggestions in order to improve the quality of the services provided. You can submit them by e-mail: [email protected]
- Guest’s suggestions and complaints are considered within the deadlines set during administration and management meetings.
When collecting, processing and storing the data and information provided by the guests, the Hotel “Loop” follows the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the procedure for collecting, processing and storing personal data.